Withdrawal from the contract
1) A customer who is a Consumer, or an Entrepreneur on the rights of a Consumer, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations of the respro.com.pl online shop, who has concluded a Sales Contract, may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
2) The period for withdrawal from the Sales Contract starts from the moment the Consumer/Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer takes possession of the Goods. The Consumer/Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller. This declaration may be made in any form, for example: in writing to the address of the Seller or by e-mail to the e-mail address of the Seller.
3) The declaration may be made on a form, a specimen of which has been placed by the Seller on the Website of the Store at the following address: Withdrawal form. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the declaration before its expiry. The Seller shall immediately acknowledge to the Consumer / Entrepreneur with Consumer Rights the receipt of the form submitted via the website.
4) In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Contract, it shall be considered not concluded.
5) If the Consumer or Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer has made a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Contract before the Seller has accepted his offer, the offer shall cease to be binding.
6) The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of the Consumer/Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer to withdraw from the Sales Contract, return to him all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Consumer/Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer. The Seller may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer/Entrepreneur with Consumer Rights until it has received the Goods back or the Consumer/Entrepreneur with Consumer Rights has provided the Consumer/Entrepreneur with proof of return of the Goods, whichever event occurs first.
7) If the Consumer/Entrepreneur exercising his/her right of withdrawal has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the additional costs incurred by him/her.
8) The Consumer/Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the day on which he/she withdrew from the Sales Contract. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the Goods back to the Seller's address before the expiry of this period.
9) In the event of withdrawal, the Consumer/Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer shall bear only the direct costs of returning the Goods.
10) If, due to its nature, the Goods cannot be sent back in the usual way by post, the Seller shall inform the Consumer/Entrepreneur on the Consumer's rights about the costs of returning the Goods on the Shop's Website.
11) The Consumer/Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from their use beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
12) The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer/Consumer Rights Holder unless the Consumer/Consumer Rights Holder has expressly agreed to a different method of refund that does not incur any costs for him/her.
13) The right of withdrawal from a Contract concluded at a distance (including a Sales Contract) shall not apply to the Consumer/Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer in respect of contracts: (1) for the provision of services, if the Seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer/Entrepreneur with rights of the Consumer, who has been informed before the performance starts that after the Seller's performance he will lose the right of withdrawal; (2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal; (3) in which the subject of performance is a non-refabricated product, manufactured to the Consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individual needs; (4) in which the subject of performance is a product that deteriorates rapidly or has a short shelf life; (5) in which the subject of performance is a Product supplied in sealed packaging which cannot be returned after opening for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; (6) in which the subject of performance is a Product which after delivery, due to its nature, is inseparably combined with other things; (7) in which the subject of performance are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the Sales Contract, the delivery of which may only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control; (8) in which the Consumer/entrepreneur on the right of the Consumer expressly requested that the Seller come to him/her for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those which the Consumer/entrepreneur on the right of the Consumer requested to perform, or provides Products other than spare parts necessary for the performance of repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal shall be vested in the Consumer/entrepreneur on the right of the Consumer in respect of additional services or Products; (9) where the subject matter of the supply is sound or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery; (10) for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription contract; (11) concluded by means of a public auction; (12) for the provision of accommodation other than for residential purposes, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract stipulates the date or period of service; (13) for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the Consumer/Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period and after the Seller has informed the Consumer of the loss of the right of withdrawal.